- Reviews (0)
Universal Fast Adhesive
- High bonding strength.
- Suitable for use on vertical surfaces as it will not drip or slump.
- It is particularly suited to bonding difficult substrates which have a porous or uneven nature since it increases bonding strength by preventing the adhesive to be absorbed by the surface.
- It is suitable for the bonding of a very wide range of materials, including acidic surfaces and some porous ones, where rapid bonding times are required.
- Suitable for MDF, wood, chip wood, rubber, most plastics, leather and other common substrates.
- Especially suitable for the applications where cure speed needs to be accelerated.
- Although Akfix 705 has a degree of gap filling ability, it is generally recommended for use on close-fitting parts and fairly smooth, even surfaces.
Akfix | 705 Universal Fast Adhesive
|GA060||705||–||200 ml+ Gw.65gr||24||–||–|
|GA065||705||–||400 ml+ Gw.125gr||24||–||–|
|GA061||705||–||250 ml+ Gw.65gr||24||–||–|
|GA066||705||–||500 ml+ Gw.125gr||24||–||–|